Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Computer Games

Computer games are the best. Minesweeper, pinball, one slime. Holy heck, do these games know how to pass the time. Minesweeper is one of the best if you know how to play. If not - here's a breifing on the strategy:

Mark all bombs (using right click) as fast as possible
Click the marks that don't have bombs.
The numbers that come up are the number of bombs each square has adjacent to it.

I was taken aback to find out one of my good friends had never played it, so I want to make sure everyone gets the experience. It's one of the best time passers for me. The beginner level is fun to try to get under 10 seconds. The lowest I've heard of is 6...

Do it. Play the game. If you do, let me know.

Theo

1 Comments:

Blogger llamerface said...

you're a weirdo.
i miss you and your getting locked in bathrooms and running around the train tracks and hair that's too long.

-your favorite ICP worker
(no, not Susan!)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home